We focus on regular WordPress maintenance so you don't have to.
Why do I need WordPress Maintenance?
WordPress is a powerful, easy to use blogging and website content management system for all levels of users. With approximately 74.6 million WordPress powered websites throughout the Internet, WordPress is a top target for hackers. WordPress at its core is a very solid and secure, but out of date core software, feature plugin, theme, or module can leave it exposed to attacks.
Another often times overlooked maintenance item are backups. Many who do backup their website only do a database backup. Unfortunately, a true WordPress backup is two parts, database and content. One is no good without the other.
Are you taking care of other aspects of WordPress security? There are many area of WordPress that can be protected like denying access to sensitive files, limiting access to the default user account, changing the default database table prefixes, and limiting exposure to brute force attacks.
Is your website vulnerable to attacks?
- When was the last time you checked that all aspects of your WordPress website were up to date?
- When as the last time you backed up your WordPress website?
- Have you hardened your WordPress website against other vulnerabilities?
What is your time worth?
- Do you know what it takes to properly maintain a WordPress site?
- Do you have unlimited time to learn and complete this maintenance on a regular basis?
- How much time would it take to redo your entire site if something catastrophic happens?
Let STRESSFREE-WP take the time and stress out of maintaining your site while you focus on your content and the things that matter to you.
We have can handle it all for you.
Updating your WordPress core and plugins is one of the single most important items that you can do to secure your website.
We utilize iThemes Backupbuddy, one of the most trusted WordPress backup solutions with cloud storage in case of disaster.
Beyond cloud stored backups, we will harden your sites security against brute force attacks and other common entry points
The stressfree bottom line
Focus on site content and work on the things that matter to you, while leaving your WordPress maintenance to STRESSFREE-WP.